Rules & Regulations of the School
Please read Rules & Regulations carefully to follow
Yakhily Academy’s Student are strongly expected both on and off the school’s premises to follow and practice Punctuality, Cleanliness, Obedience, Courtesy and Respect which should symbolize Yakhilians. Students of Yakhily Academy are expected to have self-discipline and be kind toward others in their classroom, water-tap point, science lab, computer lab, playground or in any other place inside the school campus.
Students must have Respect for self, others and property, and self-discipline are qualities expected of Yakhilians in and out of school. It is the responsibility of all members of the Yakhily Academy’s community to see that this climate is created and observed. Final authority in matters of discipline rests with the Principal. If principal is out of reach for some reason then the authority goes to the Vice Principal who is appointed as Principal in Charge.
All students and guardians of the Yakhilians are expected to pay special attention to these rules. Any breach of rules will be regarded as an offence and the authorities will have every rights to take disciplinary action for interest and good of the students concerned.
General Rules For Students & Parents/Guardians
The following general rules have been laid out for the good of the students.
1. All students must come to school with their clean and properly dressed up uniform conforming to the dress code.
2. Students are expected to be in the campus before the second bell rings up.
3. Students are not allowed to go out of the recognized bounds of the school premises without permission of the appropriate authority which is strictly prohibited.
4. Students must speak in English in the school campus even in their private conversations.
5. Students are expected to keep the school campus and building clean.
6. Students should give attention to their teacher.
7. Student should use courteous, respectful, and appropriate language & behavior towards all.
8. Student should be honest in speech, class work, and respect the property of others.
9. Acts of common courtesy are to be observed by all students.
10. Students are not allowed to carry any electronics devices such as cameras, mobiles, CD players walkman or any other portable electronics device with them while they are in school campus unless given permission by authority of the school. If fail to do so the items will be confiscated and will not be returned to anyone either, whether its parents or the students
11. Some of the bad practice such as smoking, drinking intoxicating drinks, using drugs, playing cards, gambling will not be tolerated and it is strictly banned within the school premises for the students. The school reserves the right to expel a student at any point of time for indulging in such misconduct or any discipline case.
12. Tucks, chewing gums, perfumes, dendrites, drugs, gel and costly items are banned in the school. Such things will be confiscated from the students and in addition they will be suitably punished.
13. Consumption of alcohol is strictly banned inside the school campus. Students caught in such act will be expelled from the school. Even such act outside the school campus in school uniform will also lead to disciplinary action.
14. Parents / Guardians are requested not to give money to children more than Rs.20/- for use during the school hours. This creates unwanted habit of going outside the school compound.
15. On their way to and from school all students whether in the school bus or otherwise are expected to behave in a gentle manner. All students of Yakhily Academy must be tidy in dress and appearance. Any complain against a student in this regard will be seriously dealt with.
16. No student should come to school without complete school uniform unless a special permission, writing is sought and received from the school authority.
17. Students of class IV and above who have been absent from the school must bring a leave application duly countersigned by parent-guardian stating the specific cause of their absence.
18. Students will not normally be permitted to leave the school before time unless he / she is ill and has to be sent home. In case of extreme urgency however, a pupil may be permitted request signed by the parent is made to the authority and sufficient reason is given. A message by telephone or verbal will not be accepted.
19. School authority has the right to check the students and their belongings whenever felt necessary.
20. Physical Education and Social Work are compulsory.
21. A student who has failed twice in the same class will have to leave the school.
22. Name of the students who remain absent continuously for 15 (fifteen) days except on medical ground will be struck off the rolls.
23. 70% of attendance is required to appear in each terminal exam. Class-X students should pass any of the 3 Unit Tests to qualify for Madhyamik
Specific Rules & Regulations of Academy
Fee, Charges & Fines