Trust Yourself Make A Difference Think Twice Choose To Shine Try Again Until You Succeed
Give a chance to your kids to excel in education and become successful in their future.
Every Student Deserves The Oppurtunity To Succeed
IMPORTANT NOTICE & UPDATES
- Half Yearly Exam Routine 2022 21-10-2022
- N O T I C E 26-04-2022
- ⭐Download Migration Certificate Form 22-04-2022
- ⭐Download Application Form for change of school 22-04-2022
- ⭐Download Admission Form 22-04-2022
- ⭐Madhyamik Pariksha Exam Results 2020 22-04-2022
- ⭐Madhyamik Pariksha Exam Results 2021 22-04-2022
✝️ BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY
Recruitment of Science Teacher
Yakhili Academy invites application from eligible candidates for teaching in Secondary & Senior Secondary Level for the Following subjects:
Sl. No Subject Qualification NO. of Post
1. Chemistry M.Sc in subject specified 01 nos
2. Biology M.Sc in subject specified 01 nos
Date of submission of application – within 16th August 2022 .
Time : 09:00am – 12:00 Noon.
Notes: Candidates with M.Ed/B.Ed along with minimum teaching experience and good command in English will be given priority.
Photos From Previous Event/Program At Yakhili Academy
Yakhili Academy English Medium School
A small acknowledgement about Yakhili Academy,
With a view to meet the need of the local tribal people in education in English Medium School
and for the development of their education to the national level.
The Yakhili Academy Society opened an English Medium School Established on 5th of June in 1991.
The school name is same as the society, Yakhili academy. It is purely private institution.
The school, although provides education for boys and girls of all Communities,
but it will specially provide education to the tribal minority community of Tripura.
As the location of the school is ideal and the aims of the institution are appropriate for all, it is growing quite fast.
Yakhili Academy got its registration in the year of 1992, Registration Detail : REGD. No. 2065.
Moreover since 1993 the Baptist Church of Mizoram (BCM),
Promptly extented their help for the smooth running of the school
by deputing their personnel to hold the posts of Principal and Teaching staffs…
Our Aims and Objectives:
The Yakhili Academy English Medium School aims at giving the children a sound, physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual educations based on christian principles.
We follow in the footstep of Jesus as we live, love and learn together.
Our school is Christ-centered, bringing the Gospel to life through prayer, word and example.
We develop, maintain and strengthen relationships between the school, church and home community in the spirit of love, peace and justice.
We nurture and inspire the uniqueness of every child so that each one can learn and grow in order to reach their full potential.
OATHS OF YAKHILIANS
Being a Yakhilian, I do hereby promise that :
1. I shall be active and punctual.
2. I shall always be friendly with others in and out of the school.
3. I shall respect the beauty of the class rooms and of the school, hostel and premises.
4. I shall accept whatever work is assigned to me as my rightful share. I know labour is sacred and labour is honourable.
5. I shall take care of my health.
6. I shall be helpful at home and to society.
7. I shall be truthful and never cheat or be unfair in and out of the school.
8. I shall never be cruel to anybody, to any animal and to any living thing.
9. I shall rise when any teacher or visitor comes to me and wish him / her saying “Good Morning”,”Good Evening” and “Good Night”.
10. I shall protect my own property, the property of society, or state and report any damages I observe.
11. I shall say, “Thank You” when something is given to me.
12. I shall attend Sunday School, Church Service and pray to God regularly.
PrincipalMrs. Elemi Debbarma
B.E, B.Ed, M.A. (Edn)
Vice Principal (Noon_Shift)Mr. Shashi Kanta Chakma
B.A. (Hons) Eng, D.El.Ed.
Vice Principal (Morning_Shift)Mr. N.S. Singh
M.A. (Pol) D.El.Ed.
Former PrincipalMr. T. Ngaksanga
B.Sc, B.Ed, M.A. (Edn)
All the related acquired Documents and Certificates of the Yakhili Academy
is provided in the following table.
Documents and Certificate of Yakhili Academy
|Form, Documents and Certificates of Yakhili Academy||View or Download Links|
|Fire Safety Certification||Click Here To View|
|Land Allotment Certificate||Click Here To View|
|PAN of School||Click Here To View|
|Fees Structures||Click Here To View|
|Recognition Certificate by Govt. of Tripura||1. Recognition for Elementary - Click Here To View
2. Recognition for Senior Secondary - Click Here To View
|School Managing Committee||Click Here To View|
|Society Registration||Click Here To View|
|School Building Safety Certificate||Click Here To View|
|NOC for Re-Affiliation with CBSE||Click Here To View|
|Laboratory test report along with certificate||Click Here To View|
|Health and Sanitation Certificate||Click Here To View|
|Building Safety Certificate||Click Here To View|
|Extension of Affiliation (TBSE)||Click Here To View|
|Application Form For Hostel & School||Click Here To View|
|School Admission Form||Click Here To View|
|School Report Card||Upload Pending|