IMPORTANT NOTICE & UPDATES
⭐Madhyamik Pariksha Exam Results 2021New
⭐Madhyamik Pariksha Exam Results 2020out dated
⭐Important Notice for Teachers Click to openNew
⭐Admission for renewal & fresh Student goin on 2020New
⭐Download Admission FormNew
⭐Madhyamik Pariksha Suplementary Exam ResultOutdated
⭐Madhyamik Pariksha Suplementary Exam RoutineOutdated
⭐Download Application Form for change of schoolOutdated
⭐Download Migration Certificate FormNew
✝️ BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY
Hostellers and students of Class-XI are hereby informed to follow the dates below:-
⭐ Hostel Reopening for Class – VI to Class-X, on 31/08/2021
⭐ Hostel Re-opening for Cl-XI, on 4/09/2021.
⭐ Classes for Cl-XI, will commence from 6/09/2021.
⭐ Note: From 01/09/2021 regular classes for Cl-VI to X will be taken while KG to Cl-V will carry on as usual.
⭐Information to all parents/students/teachers concern that due to slight error observed in the examination schedules given in the students’ prospectus, corrections have been made as follows :
Yakhili Academy English Medium School
A small acknowledgement about Yakhili Academy,
With a view to meet the need of the local tribal people in education in English Medium School
and for the development of their education to the national level.
The Yakhili Academy Society opened an English Medium School Established on 5th of June in 1991.
The school name is same as the society, Yakhili academy. It is purely private institution.
The school, although provides education for boys and girls of all Communities,
but it will specially provide education to the tribal minority community of Tripura.
As the location of the school is ideal and the aims of the institution are appropriate for all, it is growing quite fast.
Yakhili Academy got its registration in the year of 1992, Registration Detail : REGD. No. 2065.
Moreover since 1993 the Baptist Church of Mizoram (BCM),
Promptly extented their help for the smooth running of the school
by deputing their personnel to hold the posts of Principal and Teaching staffs…
Our Aims and Objectives:
The Yakhili Academy English Medium School aims at giving the children a sound, physical, intellectual, moral and spiritual educations based on christian principles.
We follow in the footstep of Jesus as we live, love and learn together.
Our school is Christ-centered, bringing the Gospel to life through prayer, word and example.
We develop, maintain and strengthen relationships between the school, church and home community in the spirit of love, peace and justice.
We nurture and inspire the uniqueness of every child so that each one can learn and grow in order to reach their full potential.
OATHS OF YAKHILINS
Being an Yakhilin, I do hereby promise that :
1. I shall be active and punctual.
2. I shall always be friendly with others in and out of the school.
3. I shall respect the beauty of the class rooms and of the school, hostel and premises.
4. I shall accept whatever work is assigned to me as my rightful share. I know labour is sacred and labour is honourable.
5. I shall take care of my health.
6. I shall be helpful at home and to society.
7. I shall be truthful and never cheat or be unfair in and out of the school.
8. I shall never be cruel to anybody, to any animal and to any living thing.
9. I shall rise when any teacher or visitor comes to me and wish him / her saying “Good Morning”,”Good Evening” and “Good Night”.
10. I shall protect my own property, the property of society, or state and report any damages I observe.
11. I shall say, “Thank You” when something is given to me.
12. I shall attend Sunday School, Church Service and pray to God regularly.
PrincipalMrs. Elemi Debbarma
B.E, B.Ed, M.A. (Edn)
Vice Principal (Noon_Shift)Mr. Shashi Kanta Chakma
B.A. (Hons) Eng, D.El.Ed.
Vice Principal (Morning_Shift)Mr. N.S. Singh
M.A. (Pol) D.El.Ed.
Former PrincipalMr. T. Ngaksanga
B.Sc, B.Ed, M.A. (Edn)
Get News, Updates & Announcement Direct to Your Email and through SMS